Information to remember during exam week
- Students are required to attend and complete final exams for their classes.
- Students are required to attend all review sessions that are scheduled prior to their scheduled testing date.
- If a student misses a mandatory review period or testing period they will be counted absent for that period.
- A student who misses a mandatory testing period will be required to make-up the test.
- Buses will run on regular schedule during exam week.
- It is possible that a student may only be required to attend a portion of a day(s)during exam week. Students are allowed to leave if they are not required to be in a
review period or testing period. However, students are responsible for arranging
transportation. Students who cannot arrange transportation will be supervised at
- Most A.P. courses are year long courses at ERHS. These courses follow a different
testing calendar. A.P. students will be informed by their A.P. teacher(s) as to when
they need to attend class during exam week. They must attend testing and review
periods for their other classes.
- Most online courses are completed before exam week begins. Online students are
not required to report during testing or review periods for their online course(s). They
must attend testing and review periods for their other classes.
- Some courses at ERHS do not have a state mandated test. However, students in
these courses will complete a teacher made assessment before state mandated
testing begins. These courses include:
- Foreign Language
- Art (Band, Chorus, Speech & Debate, Art)
- Physical Education
- Foundations of Math
- Freshmen Composition
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Academic Coaching
Breakfast and lunch will be served each day during exam week.