Registration Planning for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year has begun.
We encourage parents to assist students in this process
Homeroom on Thursday March 9, 2017:
- Students watch beginning portion of Career Cruising Video concerning students' access and login to Career Cruising.
Any students who are unable to login successfully to Career Cruising, notify homeroom teachers. Counselors will rectify issues.
Homeroom teachers guide students through the online course catalog.
Students obtain signatures for Teacher Recommendation forms.
Parents are encouraged to attend registration with their children at the appointed time.
Students watch remainder of Career Cruising video, which walks students through the process of selecting courses for next year.
Parents are encouraged to talk with their children about possible course selections and decide together the best courses to support students' future goals.
Homeroom on Wednesday March 8, 2017:
- Students received registration appointment times today.
- Parents are encouraged to attend registration appointments.
- Students are encouraged to look through the course catalog to see available courses and descriptions.
Homeroom on Tuesday March 7, 2017:
- Students will receive their transcripts and watch a video detailing the information on students' transcripts.
- Students audit their transcripts and report any errors on the transcripts, which homeroom teachers will return to counselors for correction.
- Parents are encouraged to talk with their children about their transcripts in preparation for registration processes.
- Students will be provided Teacher Recommendation forms for advanced level courses requiring teacher approval. These forms must be brought to the students' registration appointment with the necessary signatures.