- You do not have to be headed for a 4-year degree to participate. You can prepare for a variety of great jobs with a certificate, diploma, or 2-year degree...and save time and money.
- Tuition and books are covered with no cost to eligible students.
- ACA115 is taught at the high school, then additional college-level classes can be selected from ICC’s Career & College Promise (classroom and online).
- Each semester, you will work with your guidance counselor to include these classes in your high school schedule. If you need travel time to/from ICC, that will also be coordinated with your schedule.
- These classes start your official college transcript so you must be committed to the time and effort. The transcript can affect future college and financial aid applications.
- Since these are college classes, you are responsible for keeping track of progress and grades. Grades in these classes will not be on the high school report card until the end of the semester.
- To get started, see your college liaison or your guidance counselor.